CAMS Enterprise’s Financial Aid Module manages the full range of institutional aid programs – student loans, grants, and scholarship programs.
It provides complete financial aid management from the recruiting stages to enrollment, including academic progress tracking, automated rule-based packaging, importing and exporting capabilities, disbursements, and reporting.
This built-in, easy-to-use module automates routine tasks so that you can spend less time on paperwork and more time resolving issues and exceptions for students.
Mass apply Cost of Attendance budgets
- Create queries against any field in the student database or on the ISIR to mass apply Cost of Attendance budgets.
- Build budgets one time, then automatically assign to multiple students based on business rules.
Built-in integration with COD and NSLDS
- Export and import with COD using built-in integration tools.
- Import Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling from COD.
- Import lifetime loan information provided by the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS).
Never look at another individual ISIR with built-in automation
- Automatically download students’ Institutional Student Information Records (ISIRs).
- Automatically load document tracking items associated with specific ISIR values and automatically generate notices to students.
- Add any student exceptions (e.g., no matching SSN) to a Prospect import batch for earlier recruitment.
- Compare subsequent ISIR transactions to easily see updated fields.
Automated award packaging
- Mass auto-package student awards in priority order based on federal as well as unique institutional rules.
- Automatically or manually make adjustments based on data conditions.
- Automatically generate personalized award letters upon packaging.
- Generate personalized award letters and emails upon packaging.
- Easily manage work-study programs.
Take advantage of integration with other CAMS modules
- Eliminate the need for costly integration and support of proprietary Financial Aid processing software.
- Integration with Student Billing and Registration means that as a student adds or drops classes, the billing and financial awards based on student load automatically adjusts.
- No need to import data from multiple sources, student data is already easily accessible.
- Avoid any duplication of awards across multiple systems.
- Enable students to view and accept financial aid in real-time through the integrated portals for a more convenient experience.
- Review student needs-analysis prepared by CAMS immediately upon budget assignment.
- Already using EDE or PowerFAIDS? No problem, CAMS Enterprise interacts smoothly with both products.
Stay in compliance with built-in and ad hoc reports
- Conform to federal requirements using a host of pre-defined reports like FISAP.
- SAP tool administers governmental and institutional rules, automatically applying SAP values to student status records.
- Produce financial aid transcripts, FISAP reports, NLDS data and academic progress reports.
- Track required financial aid documents and report on missing documents.
- Standard reports include: FISAP, NSLC, IPEDS – financial aid related information, SAS (loan reports), Pell reconciliation (e.g., Pell at multiple institutions).
- Build customized reports with our powerful Build Your Own Report feature.